Real Estate Transactions
Real estate transactions are as diverse as the organizations and people who transact them.
Dubow, Dubow & Wallace handles all types of commercial and residential real estate transactions on a regular basis. Whether you are purchasing your first home, selling a large commercial property or purchasing a multi-million dollar apartment building, Dubow, Dubow & Wallace can effectively represent your interests at every stage of the transaction.
- Owners and developers (corporations, partnerships, syndications and entrepreneurs)
- Institutional lenders (banks, insurance companies and pension funds)
- Not-for-profit entities
- Home buyers and sellers
- County Locations: Broward County, Miami Dade County, Palm Beach County
- City and Surrounding Area Locations: Dania, Weston, Davie, Hollywood, Hallandale, Fort Lauderdale, Aventura, Miami, Palm Beach
- Developments: Rio Vista, Las Olas, Star Island, Williams Island
What clients ask our attorneys to do:
- Represent clients in high-profile real estate projects throughout South Florida and beyond - in development and construction of new projects and in the acquisition of existing facilities.
- Handle legal work relating to acquisition, governmental approval processes, financing and construction of commercial and residential facilities.
- Assist clients, including acquiring real estate for investment.
- Represent institutional lenders in real estate financing transactions.
- Represent businesses and not-for-profit entities in real estate transactions involving leased and owner-occupied properties, whether industrial, commercial, office, warehouse, or other facilities.
- Title Insurance.