Estate Planning and Probate
Dubow, Dubow & Wallace provides consultation and legal services involving a wide variety of vehicles for the transfer of wealth, reduction of tax, and preparation for unexpected medical or family events and emergencies.
Individuals, businesses and charities come to Dubow, Dubow & Wallace for assistance in planning, organizing, managing and transferring assets. Our attorneys focus on understanding and responding to clients' needs and on recognizing tax-planning opportunities sooner rather than later.
- Foundations, museums and other not-for-profit entities
- Closely held business interests
What clients ask us to do:
- Work with them to derive maximum benefit for themselves and their families from their resources.
- Plan and administer estates and trusts throughout South Florida.
- Handle estate and gift, and fiduciary income tax matters.
- Coordinate related assets, such as IRAs, pension and profit-sharing plans and charitable trusts and foundations.
- Represent clients' estates and trusts before courts, if necessary.
- Handle tax litigation.
- Coordinate and oversee the work of clients' other professional advisors.
- Consult with others in the firm as needed on clients' problems in other areas such as real estate and family businesses.
- Prepare wills.
- Prepare complex trusts.
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Living Wills, Health Care Powers of Attorney
- General Powers of Attorney
- Estate and Gift Tax Matters
- Probate Administration
- Releases from Administration
- Will Contests, Claims against an Estate
- Trust Administration
- Family Partnerships
- Family Business Planning